Founded on the Principles of the Primary Curriculum, the Prince Regent Trust is a group of three local good/outstanding primary schools with a common purpose.
The Prince Regent Trust is fundamentally one of sustainable school improvement. All three schools are good and outstanding, yet are very different in so many ways. We feel that having such a variety of different sizes and school make ups will enhance our capacity to support and develop other schools joining the Trust. We have a very successful primary ethos, which enables all children to maximise their potential. We strongly believe that every child has the right to the highest quality Education. Successful schools and their leaders hold the responsibility to work alongside other schools to support improvement. Leaders have a collective responsibility for improving the whole system for mutual benefit. The Prince Regent Trust is committed to highly effective working partnerships with school leaders, colleagues, parents and all other stakeholders.
- Hold in regard the schools’ autonomy through valuing their self-evaluation and other evaluations
- Create, maintain and foster strong relationships between member schools and the Trust
- Promote a school led system as the principal driver for constructing sustainable school improvement, for sharing good practice and being held to account
- Further the equality of opportunity across the Trust as a whole. Aiming to eliminate discrimination through fostering good relationships
- Intervene at the earliest opportunity and commission bespoke support to prevent schools becoming a cause for concern
- Encourage a genuine sense of shared responsibility with children, parents and other stakeholder in relation to behaviour for learning and attendance
- Take into account the myriad of factors that impact on pupil progress and attainment across all phases
- Promote effective partnership and collaboration, to identify, share and develop outstanding practice
- Support schools in their provision for vulnerable learners within school setting and beyond