We are a Multi Academy Trust operating in the North East of England. It is the aim that every school in the Prince Regent Street Trust is at least a good school and, if not already an outstanding school, aspiring to become one.
To find out more information please download our Trust information booklet below.
At the heart of our school improvement strategy is a commitment to working in partnership with all our schools, and to support all schools in being self-improving, and to achieve a school-led system in order to promote and secure:
- We have a proven track record of sustained school improvement
- At least good levels of achievement for all children with many children achieving outstanding outcomes
- High quality teaching
- Effective leadership and governance in all schools
- Access to high quality professional development for staff enabling sustained and continual improvement and developing a workforce in line with future succession planning needs and talent management policies
- Opportunities for the identification and dissemination of effective practice and engagement in research and development including teacher inquiry
- Safe schools with fair access
- Affordability and value for money